New Year - New Look

A new year and new beginnings for this blog and these chambers.

So far as the blog is concerned I have adopted a new template. I have weeded out a lot of broken links and added some relevant links like the WTO, UPOV and the Korea IP Office. I have removed some of the old gadgets which nobody use and some folk found annoying. In their place, I have added a twitter feed and blog roll.

As for chambers the big news is that we have a new clerk. Jill Hayfield joined us last month. She has a track record of running successful businesses so we have high hopes for her. This year we are recruiting and developing new services.

Jill and I would like to wish all our clients and connections a very happy and prosperous New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright: Primary Infirngement - Copying

Patents - Gilead Sciences Inc v NuCana Plc

Copyright in Photographs: Temple Island Collections and Creation Records