Wonders of Technology

Apologies to those of you who have subscribed to my Bloglet email updating sevrice. It seems to have gone to sleep. The same thing seems to have happened to Dennis Crouch because I noticed that he changed from Bloglet to FeedBlitz for Patenly-O. I've done the same and I hope for both my blogs and I hope that it will assure my clients of a better service.

Another innovation is my subscription to Skype. Those of you who have the equipment (in effect a microphone which will cost no more than £10 or the equivalent in other currencies since most computers have sound cards and speakers nowadays) can call me on "nipclaw" to discuss anything on this blog or website. Those of you who don't may wish to call one of my Skype numbers in Hong Kong, Los Angeles or New York using a conventional phone. So far as you are concerned it is charged as a local call. I look forward to hearing from you people because I like a good argument. That's one of the reasons why I am a barrister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright: Primary Infirngement - Copying

Patents - Gilead Sciences Inc v NuCana Plc

Copyright in Photographs: Temple Island Collections and Creation Records